Caughlin Preschool is dedicated to providing a superior preschool experience, enhanced by quality enrichment activities. Our school is founded upon the belief that an outstanding preschool education gives children an ever increasing repertoire of experiences that form a foundation for a lifetime of learning. We are family owned and operated and have been open since 2000.
We provide state-of-the-art learning in a nurturing environment.
NEWS AND EVENTS
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year beginning Monday, August 7 is underway. We have limited space available. Please visit our enrollment page for more information.
Outstanding preschool education builds a foundation for a lifetime of learning.
The care of your child is our number one priority at Caughlin Preschool. We are focused on providing a quality educational experience for your child. Our educational services include:
- Programs for 6 weeks through Pre-first grade
- Individualized Literacy Instruction
- Full time Pre-First program
- Full and part time Pre-K program for four and five year olds
- Full and part time preschool for two and three year olds
- Full and part time infant and toddler care
- We support Children’s Cabinet Subsidy
- Summer and Holiday Camps during WCSD Vacations
- Extended programs during WCSD Institute Days and Conference Weeks
- On-going Special Events
We have an open door policy, and encourage you to share your concerns and suggestions.
To learn more about our curriculum, please visit our curriculum page.
Caughlin Preschool offers three special programs to expand your child’s learning opportunities and increase physical skills and abilities:
Camp Unique 2017
Come join us for a unique summer adventure. Camp Unique is for children ages 4 – 10. Please visit our enrollment page for more information.
We offer a full-sized school bus converted into a safe and fun gymnasium. Our mobile mini gym is heated and air-conditioned, fully padded, and filled with state-of-the-art equipment.
Martial Arts on the Move
This program provides onsite Martial Arts lessons once a week, specializing in teaching children martial arts manners.